Job Description / Responsibility
- Carry out maintenance activities of deployed products as per the requirements.
- Maintain proper documentation of work as per company policy.
- Ability work in any phase of software product life cycle.
- Minimum B.Sc in Computer Science & Engineering or Post graduate in related subjects (no third division/ class).
- Ability to analyze business logic needed for Banking/Enterprise Software Support and implementation.
- Should be self-motivated, Self-learner, High achiever and ability to work under extreme pressure and should have mentality to work in a group/team.
- Knowledge of designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, PL/SQL and ORM technologies
- Familiar with the Spring Framework
- Knowledge of developing web applications using AngularJS
- Familiar with test-driven development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing to work under pressure.
Internship allowance will be applicable for three months and successful candidate will be offered full time job with attractive package.
Last Date of Application: 15th Sept